I am back
Wondering where I’ve been all this month???
Well, like all great writers……I decided to take a much needed break!!
Ok……stop laughing. Let’s just say that I’ve been working hard on my new job. Hard to believe, but unfortunately…it’s true.
A few other developments have happened over the last one month. Thanks to my new job, I've had to rent a new place to stay. Shifting your residence is no easy thing to do. Packing, unpacking, cleaning and setting up your home tends to drain out quite a bit of your energy. It’s a long arduous process, but I must say……things are looking good so far.
Another new entry into my life is my very first vehicle. It’s a dream come true for every guy to get his own vehicle. I have always wanted to own a SUV, but for now, I’ll happily settle for my two-wheeler.
Wait wait……I must brag a bit about it – 102cc, single cylinder, 7bhp@2000rpm.......vrooooom............
Nah……, those who understood those technicals must have guessed it correctly. It’s just a Honda Activa Scooter. Not the kind of bike where you wear a ‘Street Hawk’ helmet and zoom past at 100kmph. If I get to 60kmph on my bike, I’ll be a happy man. But I like my bike and have been taking good care of it. What’s more – with my new KA-03-(ahem) registration, I have crossed yet another stage in my self-defined steps to become a complete Bengaluru huduga.
Last but not least, the most important announcement ……something (or probably someone) that is really keeping me away from blogging……yes, you guessed it correct. Oh my god, I am actually blushing as I write this………but it’s true – I am no longer single!!!! Infact, I have jumped a few steps and got into a live-in relationship
I don’t know where she has been so far, but I am very very glad that I found her now. I can’t imagine spending a single night without her. She ensures that I sleep well each night and wake up to an amazing ‘bed-side tea’. Her name is ‘Sony’ and she looks real sexy as well………dusky, 21 inch flat screen with diamond cut CRT…….ohhh just awesome!!!!!
Like all females she’s got a 250Watt output surround sound, but the good thing is that, I just need a remote control to switch her ‘off’, when I am bored and when I need her…..I can just “turn her on”…….he he he ……wicked!!!
So, with a promise to write regularly once again, I wish to sign off this blog by quoting Mr. Jerry Seinfeld and his amazingly philosophical comments on moving house:
“When you’re on the move, you tend to live out of boxes. Everywhere you go, you hunt for good boxes. You go to a funeral, checkout the coffin and say ‘What an amazing box…wonder where he got it’…
Well, that’s life for you – you spend your entire life time looking for that perfect box……and when you eventually find it……you’re actually in it”
Well, like all great writers……I decided to take a much needed break!!
Ok……stop laughing. Let’s just say that I’ve been working hard on my new job. Hard to believe, but unfortunately…it’s true.
A few other developments have happened over the last one month. Thanks to my new job, I've had to rent a new place to stay. Shifting your residence is no easy thing to do. Packing, unpacking, cleaning and setting up your home tends to drain out quite a bit of your energy. It’s a long arduous process, but I must say……things are looking good so far.
Another new entry into my life is my very first vehicle. It’s a dream come true for every guy to get his own vehicle. I have always wanted to own a SUV, but for now, I’ll happily settle for my two-wheeler.
Wait wait……I must brag a bit about it – 102cc, single cylinder, 7bhp@2000rpm.......vrooooom............
Nah……, those who understood those technicals must have guessed it correctly. It’s just a Honda Activa Scooter. Not the kind of bike where you wear a ‘Street Hawk’ helmet and zoom past at 100kmph. If I get to 60kmph on my bike, I’ll be a happy man. But I like my bike and have been taking good care of it. What’s more – with my new KA-03-(ahem) registration, I have crossed yet another stage in my self-defined steps to become a complete Bengaluru huduga.
Last but not least, the most important announcement ……something (or probably someone) that is really keeping me away from blogging……yes, you guessed it correct. Oh my god, I am actually blushing as I write this………but it’s true – I am no longer single!!!! Infact, I have jumped a few steps and got into a live-in relationship
I don’t know where she has been so far, but I am very very glad that I found her now. I can’t imagine spending a single night without her. She ensures that I sleep well each night and wake up to an amazing ‘bed-side tea’. Her name is ‘Sony’ and she looks real sexy as well………dusky, 21 inch flat screen with diamond cut CRT…….ohhh just awesome!!!!!
Like all females she’s got a 250Watt output surround sound, but the good thing is that, I just need a remote control to switch her ‘off’, when I am bored and when I need her…..I can just “turn her on”…….he he he ……wicked!!!
So, with a promise to write regularly once again, I wish to sign off this blog by quoting Mr. Jerry Seinfeld and his amazingly philosophical comments on moving house:
“When you’re on the move, you tend to live out of boxes. Everywhere you go, you hunt for good boxes. You go to a funeral, checkout the coffin and say ‘What an amazing box…wonder where he got it’…
Well, that’s life for you – you spend your entire life time looking for that perfect box……and when you eventually find it……you’re actually in it”
Comments
Catch you this saturday.