I am loving it...
THUD THUD....someone banging on my door. I checked the time - 8am.
I picked myself up and lazily walked to the door. It was my bai. She did all the chores and left in 15 minutes. I just sat there thinking about why all the bai's in the world, always come this early in the morning, even on Sundays. After she was gone, I ambled my way back to bed and dozed off.
The next sound that woke me up was someone shouting on the first floor. It was probably my landlord's grand daughter. I extended my right hand out. Somewhere on the floor, was my mobile. I switched it ON. It was 10am. I wanted to sleep on. My morning was yet to begin.
Still in bed, I did a little more searching with my right hand. I found what I was looking for - the TV remote, half embedded under my bed. CLICK - the best click I hear throughout the day, everyday. I was surfing through some channels when the electricity was cut off.
Shit...what to do now. So I slept again. "zzzzzzzz...."
Some two hours later, the electricity supply was back. I felt a cool breeze, near my neck which was an indication that the fan was now running. I extended my hand out again to search for that all important remote. I switched on the TV again. The channel - Set MAX.
The movie that was being broadcasting was BAROOD. Ayesha Jhulka was dancing along side some weird looking men wearing scorpion suits. Monish Behl, the villian, was swinging away to the tune. Amazing actor though - he was acting perfectly drunk after having that apple juice in his hand. Little did he know that 10 minutes later, he was going to die in the hands of Akshay Kumar who wore a different bandana, in the movie, everyday but still had the khoon ka nishaan on the very same spot. I watched it for a while and then wondered if I was better off when the lights had gone!!
I checked the time - 1PM. Somehow, I pulled myself out of my bed. I brushed my teeth and then thought about taking a bath. NAH....bath on Saturday was too much to ask for.
I used a little deo and left my home. I was in the mood to have something different and had some nice aloo and muli de paronthe. I came back home. My stomach had been put through a real rigorous exercise, it needed some rest - so I slept again. "zzzzzzzzzz...."
When I woke up, it was 6pm. Hmm...what to do now.
I picked my my phone and called my friend - "Kya karna hain? Pak gaya yaar"
We discussed some non-sense for the next 15 minutes before arriving at a common solution to our boredom - Alchohol.
We called a few friends more and we drank till late. Some of the guys went home, while a few decided to sleep over at my place.
What a hectic day I had. Ufff.......I am tired now, time to sleep again. Tomorrow is Sunday - another tiresome day for my stomach. Just before I dozed off a simple thought hit my mind -
'Bachelorhood - I am loving it' :)
I picked myself up and lazily walked to the door. It was my bai. She did all the chores and left in 15 minutes. I just sat there thinking about why all the bai's in the world, always come this early in the morning, even on Sundays. After she was gone, I ambled my way back to bed and dozed off.
The next sound that woke me up was someone shouting on the first floor. It was probably my landlord's grand daughter. I extended my right hand out. Somewhere on the floor, was my mobile. I switched it ON. It was 10am. I wanted to sleep on. My morning was yet to begin.
Still in bed, I did a little more searching with my right hand. I found what I was looking for - the TV remote, half embedded under my bed. CLICK - the best click I hear throughout the day, everyday. I was surfing through some channels when the electricity was cut off.
Shit...what to do now. So I slept again. "zzzzzzzz...."
Some two hours later, the electricity supply was back. I felt a cool breeze, near my neck which was an indication that the fan was now running. I extended my hand out again to search for that all important remote. I switched on the TV again. The channel - Set MAX.
The movie that was being broadcasting was BAROOD. Ayesha Jhulka was dancing along side some weird looking men wearing scorpion suits. Monish Behl, the villian, was swinging away to the tune. Amazing actor though - he was acting perfectly drunk after having that apple juice in his hand. Little did he know that 10 minutes later, he was going to die in the hands of Akshay Kumar who wore a different bandana, in the movie, everyday but still had the khoon ka nishaan on the very same spot. I watched it for a while and then wondered if I was better off when the lights had gone!!
I checked the time - 1PM. Somehow, I pulled myself out of my bed. I brushed my teeth and then thought about taking a bath. NAH....bath on Saturday was too much to ask for.
I used a little deo and left my home. I was in the mood to have something different and had some nice aloo and muli de paronthe. I came back home. My stomach had been put through a real rigorous exercise, it needed some rest - so I slept again. "zzzzzzzzzz...."
When I woke up, it was 6pm. Hmm...what to do now.
I picked my my phone and called my friend - "Kya karna hain? Pak gaya yaar"
We discussed some non-sense for the next 15 minutes before arriving at a common solution to our boredom - Alchohol.
We called a few friends more and we drank till late. Some of the guys went home, while a few decided to sleep over at my place.
What a hectic day I had. Ufff.......I am tired now, time to sleep again. Tomorrow is Sunday - another tiresome day for my stomach. Just before I dozed off a simple thought hit my mind -
'Bachelorhood - I am loving it' :)
Comments