Hubby's pride

One of the many advantages of getting married is that despite the 'Presents in Blessing only' tag at the very end of the invitation card, relatives and close friends grace you with expensive and valuable gifts. The most common amongst them is the 'gift voucher'.

With a few such gift vouchers in her hand, Prachi walked into the Westside store at Forum mall. She obviously did not want to hear my critical comments on the clothes that she picked and hence, I was dispatched to the Landmark showroom on the above floor to check on some books which she knew I wouldn't buy.

So as she went about in the search of some nice formal shirts, one strange looking guy saw her and approached her.

Strange Guy: "Hello, It's a nice purple shirt you are holding. Seems to be a favourite amongst the girls nowadays."

Prachi: "Hmm....Maybe."

Strange Guy: "You think such a colour would look good on guys?"

Prachi: (totally surprised) "I really don' know"

Strange Guy: "You think it would look good on me?"

Prachi: (who is now really frustrated) "I know for sure it would look great on my Husband!!"

The Strange Guy was zapped at the answer but, somewhere on the upper floor in the same mall, I was reading the preface to the new book "Blue Ocean Strategy" and that very moment, lifted up my collar and exclaimed

"Aila.....Poopat!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....