Whats' in a 'Nam'?

The other day when I was driving our client around town I mentioned to him how horrific the traffic is in Bangalore. He simply laughed and said, "Wait till you get to Ho Chi Minh city"

Right on cure this morning I recorded the following video on the streets of Siagon. I took this at an intersection and it appears that all the signals go green at the same time.


Infact, the density of two-wheelers on the roads will put Bangalore and Pune to shame. So much so that when my aircraft was taxing and came to a halt, alongside all the weird vehicles you would find in an airport (like the one used to tow the aircraft back and help passengers embark and disembark), I actually saw two guys in their fluorescent uniforms riding bi-cycles!One of the bicycles even had a basket in the front.

It was probably the weirdest way to saying - "Welcome to Vietnam!"

Comments

Nishat said…
I guess this is what keeps our reflex actions so sharp !!

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....