The chosen Monday!

I will always remember the date 7th July, 2014. It was a Monday - a auspicious day for the Shanbhag family. I knew that if I were to ever do this, it would have to be on a Monday!

I had come close on many occasions before and given up right at the end. It was simply too difficult...but this time around I had asked wifey to be be my support system. I knew she would inspire me to finally do it.

This time again, I almost came to the very end and gave up. But wifey was right there and gave me a cold stare as if to say - You can't give up now. You have to do this!!

And it was only after all this hard-work, turmoil, inspiration and and even a little bit of scolding that I finally managed to do it...

So, on the 7th of July, 2014.....for the first time in my life, I finally managed to enter a McDonalds' outlet and order vegetarian food.


The expression says it all, doesn't it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....