The first heartbeat

Hey kiddo,

It's me again..

Today morning, we went to the doctors' to get a scan done on your Mumma's tummy. We honestly did not know what to expect and went with an open mind

After a few minutes of waiting, your mom went in first and a few minutes after that I was also called in. Once I entered, I saw your Mumma lying down on a table with the Doctor Aunty next to her. The doctor pointed me to a screen and started explaining to me a few things which I couldn't really make comprehend

But then she pointed me to a little thing on the screen and said "That's your Baby"
 
She then played around a little more with the machine and said "Let's hear the Baby's heartbeat". Another button was pressed and the whole room resounded with the following sound - DUB.....DUB....DUB....DUB

That little buddy was your heartbeat!!...
My eyes' literally filled up with tears and when I saw your Mom, she was equally over joyed

And what you see below is the first ever picture clicked of you...


You were 8 weeks and 5 days old and just 2.1cms tall - Can you imagine that?

By the time, you are old enough to read this, there may be hundreds' if not thousands' of pictures taken of you, but this one will always hold a special place in my heart

Until next time - stay healthy, grow steadily and don't trouble your Mumma too much

Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....