Hello World!

Hi Bumpsie,

The first post of the year 2019 and I write this to announce your arrival into our world
On Thursday, the 17th day of January, 2019 - at 6:52am in the morning, in Cloud9 hospital Whitefield, you arrived into our lives and changed it forever, Your Mumma had to undergo a caesarean operation to deliver you and I was called in the Operation Theater to cut your cord. You lay there on the table completely naked with eyes wide open and a nice little hairdo, crying your heart out as the doctor instructed me to hold the scissor and cut the cord that would eventually separate you from Mumma

I saw your Mumma looking at us from the table which she was sleeping on and I remember giving her a Thumbs up to indicate that you were hearty, healthy and looked beautiful as ever. Another Doctor then instructed me to step out as they would take the both of you to an observation room for a couple of hours and I came out with tremendous happiness in my heart and tears in my eyes as I announced to the world that "It is a girl and her name is Miraya"


The phone calls and messages started to pour in, it took some time for my tears to stop as well. I always wanted to have a little girl in my life to play with and pamper and now God had given me that little bundle of joy - which is you

It's been a week since you were born and I have so many memories to share with you, but from now on, your official call sign in this blog has changed from Bumpsie to Kapus (my little cotton ball)

Here is the very first picture clicked of you after you were born:

Until next time

Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....