Mumma's Birthday

 Hi Kapus,

You must know by now that your Mumma's birthday falls on the 2nd of May every year. Its a very special day for us as a family, but it also happens to be a long weekend - which means going out anywhere becomes a hassle. Hence, Dadoo puts in a lot of effort to make it special at home -- but lets admit, I am not good at it!

If you look back at any of your Birthdays' and see that it was very nicely arranged - the entire credit goes to Mumma :)

Last year also I tried something, but messed up the choice of cake - this year though I wanted to make up for it, so the plan was as follows

- Ordered a cake which would be baked by Mumma's friend from DSR 154, but the flavour would be very different and she recommended we go with BlueBerry 

- Mumma had casually mentioned that she loved a bag from Kate Spade - so I ordered it 

- Aaji made a special meal which included Vada which Mumma absolutely loves


So, Mumma and me went for a nice lunch at our favourite place - Toscano and ended up presenting a Green theme

But the cake cutting and celebration was even better and thus we ensured that Mumma truely enjoyed her special day 




Cheers,

Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....