Father's Day
Hi Kapus,
It was Fathers' Day last Sunday - atleast thats what the world celebrates.... For me since having you - everyday feels like Father's Day
The below pic which I posted on Instagram a few years' back still holds good for the stuff we love doing together- cuddling, hugging and eating lots of Dark Chocolates
This year though, there was a little celebration at Mumma's school on Saturday and we went along and had a lot of fun. You have grown up quite a bit now and have started interacting with other kids, teachers and care-takers with a lot of clarity in speech
But let me also be honest and say that I am still learning to a be a good Dadoo
In my last post, I told you that you started school, but lately we have also observed that you become very emotional every morning when we drop you off and even cry and tend to throw-up a bit
Yesterday, you threw-up a bit in the car and I got mad and shouted at you for doing so, but I was wrong!
Mumma explained to me how kids of your age can get emotional whenever school begins because it is a big change for you and you will take time to get adjusted
Sorry and I will learn and become better and better
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments