Dont go Dadoo!
Date: 31st Jan 2024
Dear Kapish,
I did speak to you yesterday, but also wanted to capture it here. I will be going away for next 4 days and you will have to spend time with Mumma, Nani aaji and Namma
I have traveled before as well, but this morning was the first time you actually asked me ‘not to go’!
I was a little emotional, but want to tell you that traveling is part of what I do and though we will take a lot of trips together, there will be times when I will be away on my own
This time though, I am going for a jungle safari with Nitin Kaka to Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve on the border of Maharashtra and Telangana. I will fly to Mumbai today and then leave tomorrow morning to Tadoba (via Nagpur)
I also wanted to mention here about my camera. I am very proud of the investment I have made in this I hope to see and capture a Tiger or Leopard on this trip
I also hope that someday you will have a camera of your own and capture some special moments and memories just like me
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments