White Crayon

Date: 10th Feb 2024


Hi Kapus,

Just as I wrote and published the last blog on the Summer Camp, I realized I had not told you about your Mont-2 Annual Day celebrations

Sometime before your Christmas holidays, we got an email saying that Kinfolk would send us a little chit containing a dialog which we had to help you practice. When we read it, we felt they could have assigned you something better as it was a sad tale on the colour White wich went something like this. "I am used only to colour snow and clouds. It leaves me feeling empty - your empty friend - White Crayon"

We did not complain though and to be honest did not have to teach you a lot as you had picked up on the sentence very fast 

However, on the day of the function which was 10th Feb 2024 - we were in for a surprise!

The whole theme was based on giving a different perspective to each colour in a box of crayons and your dialog was delivered along with Arushi on the complaints that the crayon white would have made if he was a living person

You delivered the dialog to perfection which was appreciated by the crowd, but also by Vitihika Ma'am

Both Mumma and me believed that the seed of Theatre were present in you - if you wanted to ever pursue something on those lines    

Cheers,

Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....