Burj Khalifa
Date: 17th July 2024
Dear Kapish,
I am writing this from Dubai in the UAE where I took a stop over on my way from my first visit to Israel. Since the stop was for 8hours, Emirates gave me a complimentary stay in a hotel with pick-up, drop and breakfast
I checked-in around 7:30 and instead of sleeping, took the metro for a short hop to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
You may not remember this, but the first time you ever got into the swimming pool, in Goa, you started to sing a song - Burj Khalifa from Akhay Kumar's movie and that has stayed in our heads as a permanent memory :)
So - here is the actual building for you
There is also a beautiful Aquarium and I promise to get you here soon to check out this place
Remember Kapish - travel as much as you can to many varied destinations - it will always be an amazing experience and you will enjoy every bit of it
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments