Travel list
Date: 14th Sep 2024
Dear Kapish,
I am planning to travel to Japan for some work next week and generally I like to make a list of things which I need to buy or add to the bag last minute so as not to forget it completely
For my previous travels, it was Mumma who used to help me with the list of things needed and it started with my very first visit to US back in 2013. its been 9 years since and guess who is now capable of writing...
Yes! For this travel, it was you who sat down nicely and jotted down the things I had to buy before my travel
What's more - you put the list into your little pouch and also helped me buy it and pack it
I guess we have a new list writer in the family now
Cheers,
Dadoo


Comments