Target missed
Date: 14th Dec 2024
Dear Kapish,
Today, we were headed to Shanti Niketan Mall to try and pick a compass box for you. The brief you gave was very clear - you wanted a compass with a separate compartment to keep the eraser
So we headed to Spar and after much deliberation, you picked this box with Tom and Jerry (though you clearly wanted something with Princesses)
But, this is not what the subject of this blog is about!
On the way to the mall, we had to taken multiple diversions and that's when I realized that today is the date for the Whitefield Midnight Marathon. Now if you circle back a year or so, I had made a promise to you that this year (that is 2024) I will try and run this marathon and clearly I missed my target
Not all is lost though - the work I had to put in to get there has started
- I am walking on an average 30 to 40k steps every week
- I try and go to the Gym atleast once a week
- And I am able to do a jog on the treadmill for atleast 1km already
I promise to keep the effort going and try and run this marathon next year - let's see how things pan out
The main aim is to keep fit because in the end, I want to be alive and capable enough to see you become the amazing woman your destiny has set out for you😊
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments