Tell me a real story
Date: 4th Jan 2025
Dear Kapish,
Yesterday, we subtly told you about our transformation plan and also hinted that the princess and other make believe stories will slowly come to an end (though realistically we know that it will continue for a few years more)
However, you took our words seriously and asked if the story books you have and what we all read are all 'pretend' and then insisted that at night we tell you a real story instead
So after some thought, I told you the story of the American astronaut who is currently stuck in space for over 7 months now - Sunita Williams
It did peak your interest when I told you that she had gone into space the 3rd time for some repairs to the International Space Station or ISS
But her space craft developed some technical issues and NASA decided not to bring the 2 astronauts back
As I write this, they are still in space and looks like they are scheduled to come back onboard a SpaceX craft in March 2025
Before we slept yesterday, we did a small prayer to God to bring them back home safely
and I do hope that when you read this blog - you look them up and read about their story
Cheers,
Dadoo
Comments