Womens' day

Date: 8th March 2025

Dear Kapish,

It's Womens day today and I thought of making it a little special considering that I stay with 3 women in this house

So, in the evening I ordered a little treat from Theobroma which included a cake, some cookies and croissants along with tea

But I also decided to make a special chicken curry after many years. I was excited as it would be the first time that you would be tasting something cooked by me
But as I prepared to feed you, you made a request that you wanted to eat it with your own hands!

Though we were a bit skeptical, Mumma insisted and hence we gave you the plate and opportunity to become independent 
So, here we are - a special day when I cooked for you and also the very first time you had paratha and chicken curry all by yourself 

Again... you made me a super proud father today!

Cheers
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....