Science taught right!

Date: 16th March 2026

Dear Kapish,

March has been a hectic month for me. Hence, I am writing the first blog of the month from Mumbai airport, where I had come to drop Nanni ajji and that too about a topic which happened last month  

As you know by now, I am an Engineer and a student of Science and unfortunately all through my educational years I learnt science in theory with very limited practical experience. Atleast in school, we were always told that this is how things work and very rarely shown how

Things are different for you though and last month, we had a Home task where Sangita ma'am asked you to keep some water, a banana, a piece of cheese and a rubber band in the freezer for 24hrs and report what you observed 

Post 24hrs, when we got the contents out of fridge, you observed and noted down that except the rubber band, all other things had frozen - the reason being that these objects contained water 

I felt this was the correct way a student needs to learn science and lately you have moved from materials to the introduction of Electricity, which again for me comes into the realms of science (especially physics)

I hope you keep learning the practical way and I promise to try and keep making things interesting for you to pick up 

Regards,

Prasan
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....