Gymnastics

Date: 10th June 2026

Dear Kapish,

I believe you were around 4 years old when, one evening in the play area, you saw a girl perform a perfect cartwheel on the grass. You were completely fascinated by it.

The moment we got home, you started trying to do the same thing yourself, practicing little flips and tumbles on the bed whenever you got the chance.

That was when I first thought that, someday, it might be a good idea to enroll you in a gymnastics class. Not necessarily because I wanted you to become a gymnast, but because guided training would help you develop your strength, balance, and flexibility in the right way.

Fast forward to this month, and I discovered that gymnastics classes were still being conducted in our society every weekend. We decided to give it a try and see whether it would contribute positively to your overall development


It has been about two weeks now, and I must say that you have made impressive progress.

You are already attempting front and back rolls, practicing various balancing exercises, and today you managed to hold a handstand against the wall for an incredible 55 seconds.

More importantly, you seem to genuinely enjoy every session, which is always the best sign.

Our plan is to continue with gymnastics for about six months, monitor your progress, and then decide whether it is something you would like to pursue further.

For now, though, it is wonderful to see that the curiosity sparked by a single cartwheel all those years ago has finally found its way into a proper gymnastics class.

Will keep you updated.

Cheers

Dadoo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....