Spider Spider on the wall

It was one fine weekday afternoon. We had just finished our lunch and 'the sutta gang' were ready to stroll out for a small walk. On our way out, we saw the Maritsa gang at the entrance of our building. They were just done with their tape-out and were waiting for KV to come. As we passed them, some members of the sutta gang stopped and joked around with their plan to have an afternoon drink. As I smiled at one of the jokes, I happened to notice something which lie on the other side of the gaint glass wall that acted as the entrance of our office premises.

This magnificent eight-legged wonder, larger than normal who had built himself a large web between two plants. I hadn't seen anything like this before....

So, inspired by National Geographic and likes, I took out my amazing camera phone, with it's meagre 1.2 Mega pixel, "zero" zoom facility I went as close as I could and clicked this snap.....




My first attempt at wildlife photography....Not bad eh??

Don't tell me you can't see the spider!!!....It's right there in the middle!!

And for those who think 'a spider' doesn't qualify as wildlife - well what the heck...IT'S MY BLOG!!!!

Comments

Charu said…
I must say ... your life is very interesting :P

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....