Circle of Life
I was watching the movie 'Jurassic Park' yesterday at dinner time and came across this interesting dailogue between the actor jeff Goldblum and the actress in the movie:
Actor:
"The Circle of Life is intersting...
GOD makes DINOSAURS..
GOD destroys DINOSAURS..
GOD makes MAN...
MAN destroys GOD...
MAN makes DINOSAURS..."
On hearing this, the actress exclaims:
Actress: "DINOSAURS eat MEN........WOMEN rule the world!!!"
About a decade ago, people thought that this was the only way Women could go on to rule the world. But as we all know now, the tide has changed. Look around and you see women dominating the world, ruling the roost and calling the shots...in all fields from politics to business. Some common names that come to mind are Sonia Gandhi, Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Indira Nooyi, Kiran Muzumdar Shaw and Chanda Kochhar.
Though a lot of guys will disagree with me, I somehow feel that it is the Women, who will lead us into the next generation. So, on India's 62nd Independence Day, I wish to Thank all the women in my life, who have helped me become what I am today and will also determine wht becomes of me tommorrow.
My Mom - I havn't said it enough, but I miss you a lot.
My sisters - I wish I was more closer to all of you.
My female friends - who have taught me key lessons in my quest to become a gentleman
And the most important one ...my lovely Girl Friend - whom I trust with all my life...someone I can always rely on to bring a smile on my face.....
I would have said "Cheers to you all", but I can't....It's a dry day today!! (apne vasoolon ke khilaaf), so I'll simple say....
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!
Though a lot of guys will disagree with me, I somehow feel that it is the Women, who will lead us into the next generation. So, on India's 62nd Independence Day, I wish to Thank all the women in my life, who have helped me become what I am today and will also determine wht becomes of me tommorrow.
My Mom - I havn't said it enough, but I miss you a lot.
My sisters - I wish I was more closer to all of you.
My female friends - who have taught me key lessons in my quest to become a gentleman
And the most important one ...my lovely Girl Friend - whom I trust with all my life...someone I can always rely on to bring a smile on my face.....
I would have said "Cheers to you all", but I can't....It's a dry day today!! (apne vasoolon ke khilaaf), so I'll simple say....
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!
Comments