E - Day

I wanted to write a blog about my Engagement Day, but happened to stumble onto this and posted it instead.......Enjoy maadi.

DAIRY OF Ms. ANONYMOUS:

Date: 6th March, 2010.
8 am - Ohh my God, Ohh my God, Ohh my God.......Prachi is getting engaged today. Ohh wow....I am so excited, I am going to shout.
Nahh....mom will think I have gone crazy. You know what, I have actually gone crazy. Prachi is getting engaged today!!........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 pm - Shit, I am so excited, I couldn't even eat my lunch properly. I might put on. I have to look good today. Ohh my God, Ohh my God.......Prachi is getting engaged. What should I wear today...let's see....a nice salwar kameez. Yes, will look good, but what colour?

Blue will look good, but so will this Brown one. How about this Red? No....Red is more like a marriage colour. I think I will go for this Yellow one or maybe Cyan, even this Purple is good. Shit, my bed is in a mess now. I think I will go for the Blue one only.

5 pm - Ohh my God, Ohh my God.......I am going for Prachi's engagement. Wow, it's all so exciting!! Why the hell is this rickshaw driver driving so slowly today??

"Bhaiya....jaldi chalao....meri best friend ka engagement hain!!"

Damn, why is he looking back at me like that?? Stupid fellow!!

6 pm – Ahh finally at MiG club. Ok, lets see where is the program. Ahh there, 'Engagement ceremony of Prasan with Prachi' 2nd Floor, Galaxy....nice.
6:03 pm – OK this looks like the place. It's quite nice...I must say.
Ok....some people there. Who's this guy in this lemon green designer kurta.
“Hi Anonymous.”
“Err....Are you Prasan?....Ohh Hi...I am anonymous.”
“Yes I know. Please come in, have a seat. Prachi is upstairs. She'll be right down”

Ohh My God...Prasan is so tall. Perfect for my Prach. Quite good looking too....I must say. Prachi is really lucky. But Prachi is also so beautiful and sexy......I think Prasan is the lucky one in this relationship.

6:10 pm – Ahh there is Prach. Ohh WOW...she is looking so stunning!!........I mean like WOW!! And she tells me she has a even better saree to wear in the evening!!.....Ohh My God...WOW!!

6:25 pm – Ohh this Puja is taking too long. Both Prachi and Prasan look bored, but still they are smiling. I guess everyone is waiting for the ring ceremony.

6:45 pm – Ahh finally......
“Hi Prach....Congrats sweetz......you are looking so so stunning......I was like WOW!!”
“Hi Anonymous....Thanks a lot. Thanks for coming. You guys have a seat. I need to go change now. Will be back soon.”

7 pm – Ahh there is Prasan. He looks smart in his rust brown sherwani. I think his height compliments any thing that he wears. I don't think he has time to speak today, but may be we will meet up with the two of them sometime later. I must know all the details about how they met and all......I must must know!!

7:30 pm - There comes Prachi. OHH MY GOD......She looks so so awesome in this saree!!!.......WOW!!! Absolutely stunning!!! There are wearing outfits with matching colours. This is so so cool. The couple look rocking together. I think they are really really meant for each other. Awwww.....so cuteeee.

8 pm – Ohh my God.....Prasan actually got down on his knees and proposed. Awww.......cho chweeettttt. This is so cool. Look at everyone whistle!!!.....This is awesome.

Hahahahahaha.......they gave Prasan that kaju barfi to feed to Prachi and he ate it himself......cho chweet!!

8:15 pm – Ohh my God....look at that cake!!!.....This is getting better and better. It's a unique and creative idea. I am so enjoying this function.

I think we should first go meet them and then start hogging the food. I am already half full thanks to these starters, especially that Sesame toast. It was so tasty......Ohh My God.....I am gonna put on so much weight!!

8:40 pm - “Hey Guys........Congrats to both of you!!!”
“Thank you …..Thank you.”
“Here Prasan.....a card from all of us. Open it now!!”
“Now??”
“Jus kidding re........but make sure you read the whole thing.”
“Pakka”
“I am so happy for you sweetzz........Wish you two all the best.”


9 pm – Finally we are at dinner. This Manchow soup was quite tasty and now this Veg Jalfaraazi and Kolhapuri is nice too. Ohh there is a Chinese counter as well. I will try the fried rice. But I agree with my friends here – the spicy Veg Kolhapuri goes well with the sweet Dahi Wada. I am also looking forward to have that good looking cake with Kulfi and Gulab Jamun.

9:30 pm – Time to go home now. Let's go say 'Bye' to Prachi.
“Bye Prachi.....I'll call you later okie”

10:30 pm – Ohh what a superb day it has been. I absolutely enjoyed every moment of the function. I think they make a gorgeous couple. We simply couldn't take our eyes off them. They were like 'so' meant for each other. God bless Prachi and Prasan. Hope they have a long happy love life. Ohh my God, Ohh my God, Ohh my God......Prachi is engaged!!!........I am gonna shout again........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Date: 8th March, 2010.
I met Prasan online today. I asked him how he felt. This is what he had to say -

“To be honest. I feel no different. Prachi and me were already so close to each other. The only change now is that I am wearing this ring on my finger. But it's a sweet change. Everytime I look at this ring, it reminds me that there is someone waiting back for me in Mumbai. Someone I love and want to be close to. Someone I want to share the rest of my life with......It's like that punch line from the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy – One ring that binds us together!!”

Sala yeh toh nautanki nikla...........but still......cho chweet :)

Comments

Nishat said…
Dundee ko pyaar ho gaaya...Dundee ko pyaar ho gaya...
Dundee is in LOVE...Dundee is in LOVE...

Congratulations to you buddy and
BEST OF LUCK to Prachi...I know she needs it !! :)
Gagan said…
Congrats dude...the two of you really made for each other...atleast that's what the pics tell...

And OMG...OMG...OMG...you are truly, madly, deeply in Love...!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....