The first time away

Hey Bumpsie,

This is the first time I have been so far away from you
Yes - I am writing this from the USA where I had to come for some training and important meetings.. Don't worry, I had kept a keen eye on Mumma and You from here and your Gauri Atya volunteered to stay with you guys in my absence.

I also missed the NT scan done on your Mumma and I was told that you are now 6cms tall and have started to develop hands, feet and other vital organs. Again Mumma and Gauri Atya were right there to experience this for the very first time
I can't believe I missed it and I promise you that I will try and make sure I do not miss any other important functions henceforth

I can't wait to hold you in my arms and take amazing vacations together as family. I cant wait to show you around the US and all the wonderful attractions that you get to see here
And yeah, there will be occasions where I will be leaving you guys alone for a week or so and traveling for work, but I am going to make you an independent person so that you manage our home in my absence

That's all for now - I am about to start my journey back so see ya in a while

Cheers,
Dadoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....