Memories of 2018
Hi Bumpsie,
Today is the last day of 2018...and I think it's safe to say that this has been quite a memorable year for me. I thought off and will list down some of the best things that happened to me this year and the good part is that the real benefits of the same will only be reaped in 2019
So here goes...
1. The number 1 and 'The' best thing is obviously the news of your arrival in our lives. I honestly can't wait to hold you in my arms and shower you with the kind of love even I am not aware I can express. The news of your arrival gave me the necessary push to start blogging again - just so that you can read this a decade from now and even though there was a minor blip, by God's grace, looks like you and Mumma will be having a healthy delivery and childhood
By the way, as of a couple of weeks back , we were told that you are now ~2.1Kgs in weight and I am guessing that as I write this, you would have crossed the 2.5Kgs milestone as well
2. The second best thing that I feel proud about is that my designation has now officially been changed to 'Manager'. Though I had already been working on building my team and my work pretty much remains the same - having that designation change does add a certain level of dignity to the hard work I have been putting in
3. The last but definitely not the least thing I want to mention here is that Liverpool is finally "Top of the English Premier League table". Now this is quite an achievement cause as of today we are 7 points clear of Manchester City - who I seriously believe is an amazing football team and can turn things around in no time. But as a loyal supporter who has been following the Liverpool Football club, we will keep our fingers crossed and I hope that some day, a few years from now, we will all go to England and watch a live football match at that amazing Anfield football stadium
You see, there is a saying that a baby does bring a lot of luck into his or her parents' life and the above bullets do point to the same. Hence, I am even more keenly looking forward to an eventful 2019 and if I do succeed in my career and Liverpool do eventually win the league in May, we will celebrate together in a grand manner for sure
So let's signoff 2018 with a smile and say Cheers to the the upcoming 12 months...
Today is the last day of 2018...and I think it's safe to say that this has been quite a memorable year for me. I thought off and will list down some of the best things that happened to me this year and the good part is that the real benefits of the same will only be reaped in 2019
So here goes...
1. The number 1 and 'The' best thing is obviously the news of your arrival in our lives. I honestly can't wait to hold you in my arms and shower you with the kind of love even I am not aware I can express. The news of your arrival gave me the necessary push to start blogging again - just so that you can read this a decade from now and even though there was a minor blip, by God's grace, looks like you and Mumma will be having a healthy delivery and childhood
By the way, as of a couple of weeks back , we were told that you are now ~2.1Kgs in weight and I am guessing that as I write this, you would have crossed the 2.5Kgs milestone as well
2. The second best thing that I feel proud about is that my designation has now officially been changed to 'Manager'. Though I had already been working on building my team and my work pretty much remains the same - having that designation change does add a certain level of dignity to the hard work I have been putting in
3. The last but definitely not the least thing I want to mention here is that Liverpool is finally "Top of the English Premier League table". Now this is quite an achievement cause as of today we are 7 points clear of Manchester City - who I seriously believe is an amazing football team and can turn things around in no time. But as a loyal supporter who has been following the Liverpool Football club, we will keep our fingers crossed and I hope that some day, a few years from now, we will all go to England and watch a live football match at that amazing Anfield football stadium
You see, there is a saying that a baby does bring a lot of luck into his or her parents' life and the above bullets do point to the same. Hence, I am even more keenly looking forward to an eventful 2019 and if I do succeed in my career and Liverpool do eventually win the league in May, we will celebrate together in a grand manner for sure
So let's signoff 2018 with a smile and say Cheers to the the upcoming 12 months...
Comments