The writing re-starts..
Hi Kapus,
I am writing here again after almost 3 years and this time I am determined to be more regular and try and help you catch up with everything that has happened to you till now
If you want to know why now? Well basically, its the time for social media influencing and I just happened to attend a little seminar on LinkedIn marketing and personal branding where they said all one needed to do was to spend a few hours' per week and post something which will benefit others
While that did sound very doable, the thought immediately struck me that if I have to do something to help others', the fist thing I need to do is spend a few hours' every week for you
I know that by the time you read this, you will hardly remember how the days went by in your early years and hence this blog becomes even more important
I will soon find topics to cover and go in details, but for today here's your update
- Firstly, we have taken your admission in Kinfolk Montessori school where you will hopefully be spending the first 3 years of your academic life
- Second, Dadoo has taken up a new job in a start-up called proteanTecs and plans to spend some more time working-from-home to help you
So here's a pic of you which I took just a few hours back where as usual you would make your presence felt whenever I planned to attend a meeting :)
Until next time
Regards,
Dadoo

Comments