And then you turned 4!
Hi Kapus,
I write this one day after you officially turned 4 years' old - and here's you confirming the same
The actually celebration is planned this Saturday, 21st January in the DSR Sunrise Towers Club House and since this will be your first big celebration in Bengaluru, we have gone ahead and invited a lot of people. The total guest count as I write this stands at 90+
The planning part is totally owned by your Mumma and I have been more of a backup help. She has planned 2 cakes for the occasion, a nice princess theme for the decoration and a very lavish spread when it comes to food
I will try and share separate details on that next week
As of yesterday, you went to school and celebrated your Birthday Montessori style - where you gave away some of your favourite books from the Naisha series and then held onto a globe and go around the Sun 4 times (something which we had done at home for your 3rd birthday as well)
At home, we got you your very own Peppa tent which immediately became a cozy home for all of your soft toys
We even cut 2 smaller cakes in the evening, with Abu, Amma, Gauri atya, Ahana and Bhagu kaka on the phone to conclude an enjoyable day
So here's wishing you a Very Very happy Birthday - but just remember, you may be growing very fast, but for me you will still remain my Kapiish - my heartbeat!
Cheers
Dadoo




Comments