The Red Spot
Hi Kapus,
Something really interesting happened to start of the New year for us.
Last Tuesday, the 3rd of January 2023, as I dropped you and was driving home, the radio was on and RJ Prithvi on Fever FM 104 asked a question which was targeted for 5th Grade kids. The question was as follows
"There is a big Red Spot on the plant Jupiter - Can you tell the size of the Red Spot when compared to our planet Earth?"
We had to send the answer to the number 9739-104-104
I reached our apartment, parked the car and since the number was easy to remember, I messaged them saying "The Red Spot is 3 times the size of planet Earth" and completely forgot about it. I have tried to take part in many competitions before and never had won till date and hence did not expect any response from them
An hour later, however, I got a call from a anonymous number and when I picked it up - it was RJ Prithvi on the other end. He put me on Air and asked me the question again. He even helped me saying the answer is not 3 and gave me another chance to try and answer
With some guidance, I was able to get the correct answer - The Red Spot on Jupiter is 1.3 times the size of Earth - and Volla, we had won a prize hamper from School of India!!
The next day Mumma, you and me went to the Fever FM studio to collect the hamper and took some nice pictures
I do believe the year 2023 is off to a good start and I hope I can share many more such intersting stories with you here throughout the year
Cheers,
Dadoo


Comments