Medium Girl
Date: 9th March 2024
Dear Kapus,
The season of Birthdays' goes on and March started with the invitation we got for you from Vismay Pai - DSR 131 (That's how he had introduced himself to Abu when we first shifted here)
This time around though, there was one change - since Mumma had to go for the Womens' Day celebration in the Club House, we told you that you would have to go for this party on you own
We explained the situation and you agreed to go, with some reluctance. I dropped you to Vismay's house around 5:10pm and you went in without any hesitation. I told Seema-mai that she could call me for anything, but it was good to see that you thoroughly enjoyed the party and returned home only by 7:30pm with a nice return gift (a plane which you then painted), pizza and some cake on your frock :)
Mumma meanwhile rocked the Womens' Day celebration and won Housie Full House and Best Dressed Woman award - while constantly checking with me on your well-being
I hate to do it, but am slowly coming to terms with the fact that you are now growing up!
The other day before sleeping, you picked a brush and applied paste to it all by yourself and I happily asked, "Are you a big girl now?"
To which you replied - "No Dadoo - I am now a 'medium' girl" - which btw has become another nicname of yours'
Cheers,
Dadoo



Comments