Movie Night
Date: 23/2/2024
Dear Kapish,
Remember this date - it was our first movie night with you for a movie that you always wanted to watch - Frozen (Part I)
You had been seeing a lot of TV, but mostly small videos and over the past few weeks' you had started to ask me the story of Frozen with your favourite characters Elsa and Anna. So we felt you were ready for your first full movie at home
And let me tell you - you not only enjoyed the movie to the fullest, but also understood the whole movie and this past week, it was you who would tell me a bed time story before going to sleep
What's more - last weekend you also happened to invite your friend 'Bhavitha' for a play session at home and enjoyed a nice snack which Mumma made for both of you
I guess you are slowly growing up!
The other day, you washed your mouth on your own and when I said, "Are you a big girl now?". You smiled and replied. "No Dadoo - now I am medium"
For me though, you will always be my little princess
Cheers,
Dadoo


Comments