Halloween Anna
Date: 30th October 2024
Dear Kapish,
Officially, Halloween is tomorrow. But because it clashes with Diwali, many people in India celebrated it today. However, trust me when I say this - you had been preparing for this day for over 2 months!
You had reminded us multiple times that Halloween in October and hence I even got you a little orange pumpkin from Japan
You initially wanted to dress up as a 'spooky' witch, but just last week changed your mind and said that you wanted to go as Princess Anna instead (especially because you now knew that you fit into the Anna costume which was given to you by Anushka didi) - and so we went with the Anna theme for you this year
You obviously had a great time celebrating Halloween with your friends in the society and I could see the absolute jubilation when you ended your journey with all your friends in our apartment
Here's hoping for many more spooky and energetic Halloweeens'
Cheers,
Dadoo


Comments