Japanese
Date: 28th Nov, 2024
Dear Kapish,
I write this from my hotel room in Tachikawa, a suburb of Tokyo, after my morning walk where I got this idea of writing to you and telling you that you need to visit this country and experience all it has to offer
Japan is not just about Mount Fuji, Sakura and electronics, it is also famous for it's cultural heritage. And while many people will tell you that this is what restricts them from growing like China, India or Korea, I seriously think that the Japanese are still very proud of everything they have already achieved
They are courteous, disciplined, very family oriented and respectful of others and mostly very soft-spoken. They take their time to make decisions and even more time to execute it and while this is something that can sometimes be a bit frustrating, eventually you will realize that this is actually the correct way of doing things
So yes, this is my third visit in 2 years and someday we will visit this country as a family on a vacation, but growing up, if you ever get a chance to be in Japan for a few months or even a year - dont think twice and take up that opportunity. I know the language can be a problem and is not easy to pick-up, but I am sure you can learn a few important words and phases and get by without any issues
What's more, the climate and food is simply "Mamma Mia" and I am sure you will truly enjoy every minute of your time here
By the way, I saw these little kids going to school while I was walking to my office here and couldn't help but think that one of them could be you :)
Arigato Godaiseemas!
Dadoo

Comments