Jai Ganesh
Date: 9th June 2025
Dear Kapish
You are aware that an important milestone is coming up in 2025 and that is the start of your primary schooling
And as good parents we wanted to start the ocassion by taking blessings of Lord Ganesha!
We initially tried to club a visit to Siddhivinayak temple during our planetarium trip, but it wasnt meant to be
We, however, went to the famous Dagdushet Ganpati in Pune where we were lucky to get a grand aarti and then even visited the Ganesha temples in Tulsibaug and Phule market
On our return to Mumbai we had kept a spare day to help pack and since I had woken ip early, I decided to take the newly inaugurated Mumbai Aqua metro line and visited the Siddhivinayak temple in Prabhadevi to get a wonderful darshan
I left our Parle house at 7am and was back home by 8.30am while you were still sleeping
Overall I was very happy with the darshans we got and now it's simply a matter of starting your school by saying, "Jai Ganesh"
Cheers
Dadoo
Comments