Travels

Date: 24th June 2025

Dear Kapishh,

June 2025 had been a hectic month for me. So much so that I have spent only 5 days in Bangalore and the rest travelling 
This would also mark the first time I have been away from you and trust me, ai have really really missed having you and Mumma here with me in Tokyo as I write this 

But this visit was also a hectic one in terms of work, but I got a full weekend to myself where my colleague Chida-san took me around to a few places on the outskirts of Tokyo and we have a good time

This included the Owakudani hot springs where I even had the famous black egg 
A nice waterfall next to Wasabi farms 

and finally the Kadowaki Cape lighthouse and Suspension bridge

I did enjoy that drive a lot, but now I am all set to fly home and spend some quality time with you before heading out again for a Tiger Safari 

Cheers
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....