Jai Ganesh!
Date: 27th Aug 2025
Dear Kapish,
This year too, Ganesh Chaturthi was different for us as a family because I had to undertake an important Business travel and while you are still celebrating the festival back home, I am writing this from my hotel room in Tokyo!
But yes, while I will miss the festivities and you all, I recognize the fact that it was Ganpati Bappa who sent me here to help kick-start an important project for us. I still remember that almost 2 years back, sometime in October 2023, I had dropped Nanni Ajji at Mumbai and was returning back home when I got a call saying that we are trying to get a project in Japan and my management wanted me to lead it
I was determined to make this work as it would add an feature to my resume that I helped develop a foreign region for my company from scratch, thus giving me global presence and awareness. The project got delayed and it did take time, but today almost 2 years later I am proud to say that on the special occasion of Ganesha, we received a lot of good news on the first project and I will kick-start the next phase of the journey to make this region even more successful
But back to your celebration -- you are definitely excited this time around as well and I was told that you will also take part in a dance performance in DSR, but it was not just at home, but also in school that the Ganesha spirit had started to be built as during your pottery class you attempted to make a Ganpati statue and I must say it did look very good for a 6 year old novice to attempt this ...
So here's hoping for a lot of positivity, success and blessing for all of us on this special ocassion and what better for me to start the day, then by saying, "Jai Ganesh!"
Cheers,
Dadoo
Comments