Inter-tribe Skating

Date: 18th Feb 2026

Dear Kapish,

Today is going to be a very good and important day for you in school

There is an inter-tribe Skating event today and though you were not part of the Skating class in school, you did try out in the previous rounds and got selected the the Finals today wherein you will be representing Hope Tribe and skate/race against students from other tribes  

Trust me when I say this, representing your tribe or even your school in any event is matter of great pride. I used to try a lot of be part of the Red House when I was in school, but the competition was fierce and I never got an opportunity as such - you, however, were selected in Year-1 and it's an amazing feat

But before the skating finals actually start, we got a notification that you will be one of the 4 students selected to talk about any 1 new event in a creative manner 

We felt it would be good for you to talk about the Indian Women's Cricket team and increase awareness of their recent success. Hence, we prepared a small cutout of the news article and gave you a little readout for you to present

Now, we don't know how well you will present and the appreciation you may receive. We don't even know how well you will do in the Skating Finals. But, I am writing this here to just tell you how proud we are of your achievements today! 

Well done and keep working hard

Cheers,

Dadoo
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....