We go again...
Date: 19th Feb 2026
Dear Kapish,
Just to update the results from the previous blog - No, you did not win the Inter-tribe skating event.
Infact, you came home with a bruised elbow. So, it looks like you slipped and fell and hence couldn't complete the race and were disappointed and said, "Hope Tribe came last!" 😔
But just as I had mentioned, participating is far more important than the result. The good thing about Sport is that it teaches us to accept failure in a positive way. You win some - you loose some! That's life
So, we cheer up and go on to continue to try harder ....
A little update on my health journey - I have been regular at Cult-Fit and found a liking to Boxing, Arms workout and even some Dance fitness. This has helped me feel fitter (though the weight loss is not very obvious)
I also look a bit fitter and today, I was able to do wicket-keeping for 3 out of 4 matches in the mini-office cricket league
I hope both you and I continue to use Sport as means to keep ourselves fit in the long run
Cheers,
Dadoo
Comments