Su-ko-du
Date: 12th April 2026
Dear Kapish,
The game 'Sudoku' is a very difficult game to play even for us adults, let alone a 7 year old!
Yet, one of the gifts from your 7th birthday party was a little fun Sudoku board with food items and not numbers. So, we opened it up and I taught you how to play 2 rounds and then just before I left for a Cult Boxing class, I set up another round for you and asked you to complete it on your own
After I got back, you were already done and Mumma told me that you only asked for help with the last 2 pieces which was perfectly Ok for your age
And, though this wasn't the standard 9x9 Sudoku with numbers, you were very well versed in playing the game in your little way
And yes - you even pronounced it Su-Ko-Du -- a name which I kinda liked :)
Cheers,
Dadoo
Comments