Tintin
Date: 14th April 2026
Dear Kapish,
Last month when we visited Mumbai, we spent some time in Nitin kaka's house. There in the afternoon, you were done playing and asked Nitin kaka if you could read any book that he had and that's when he presented you his entire Tintin series
Now, the Tintin series is a very old set of books which I used to read in school by borrowing it from the library near my house in Mahim, Mumbai
I used to really like to read his adventures and hoped that someday you too would read all the books with the same interest as I had done. So, once we got back, we purchased the same book and presented it to you and to our greatest pleasure, you took a keen interest in it
Today, was a Holiday for you on account of Ambedkar Jayanti, who you fondly remembered as the 'Constitution Man' - but you did spend a significant amount of time reading about Tintin and also saw 2 cartoons back to back - "The Secret of the Unicorn" and "Red Rackham's Treasure"
I will try and collect the full series which I would personally like to read all over again and I hope you will join me in this little reading adventure as well
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments