Hand stand

Date: 19th July 2026

Dear Kapish,

It's been a month now since you started your gymnastics classes, and I am happy to say that your progress has been both steady and encouraging

Over the past few weeks, you have learnt several new techniques, including front and back rolls—which, by the way, you seem to enjoy practicing on our bed at home whenever you get the chance!

But if there is one metric that your gymnastics teacher has consistently used to measure your progress, it has been the handstand

In my previous blog, I had mentioned that you had improved from holding a handstand for 38 seconds to 55 seconds in just a few weeks

Well, today you set a new personal best - 1 minute and 15 seconds!

That is an incredible improvement in such a short span of time

You were, however, a little disappointed because Khushi managed to beat you by just five seconds. I actually like seeing that competitive spirit in you. It pushes you to work a little harder every time. At the same time, I hope you always remember that your biggest competition is the person you were yesterday. Every new personal best is a victory worth celebrating.

As for us, we couldn't be prouder of what you have achieved in just one month

As I had mentioned in my previous post, these gymnastics classes were never intended to be a long-term commitment. For now, I see them as an opportunity to help you build strength, balance, flexibility, and confidence at a young age

Whether you continue with gymnastics for years or eventually discover another sport that you love even more doesn't really matter. What matters is that you develop a strong body, an active mind, and the confidence to keep challenging yourself

And if your handstand timer continues to move in the right direction, I have a feeling there are many more personal bests waiting to be broken

Will keep you updated.

Cheers,

Daddoo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....