Temptation

Now that the weekend is finally coming to a close, I can gladly declare that I was successful in restraining full control over myself. I was able to control the desire....the urge. It was really really tempting, but somehow, I have managed to scrape through and come clean.

This was all caused by the onset of the Ganpati festival. Even touching wasn't allowed!!

I am a guy baba....this craving comes naturally to us!!.....and it was all over the place. Whenever I closed my eyes, whenever I switched on the TV - it was right there.

But now that it is over, I can boast about my self-control and my patience. I did not succumb to my desires. Yessss!!!

Phew....bloody hell.....I must say here that surviving the entire weekend without non-veg food is too damn difficult!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....