The Unique Invite

Yesterday, while we were talking wifey reminded me about the Wedding Invite I had come up with and sent out. It was a surprise for her and she wanted to know how I had had come up with it.

Well, I don't exactly remember the facts, but I knew from beginning that it had to be filmy and different. So I made a list of hit and miss movies starting from the 90's and then put it all in perspective. I had to spend almost an entire weekend to come up with this, but I must say I am very proud of the end result. I can safely say that the below Invite is me at my very creative best!!

So here goes....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An amazing movie is all set to release this December.
I am not sure you guys have seen the trailers yet. However, I have got inside information regarding the story of this amazing movie.
 
Movie: AJAB PREM KI GAJAB KAHANI - 2
 
Synopsis:
Sometime last year, there was this 'Raghu Romeo' (in full costume drama), who used to laze around in his apartment in Bengaluru. He was one amongst the various '3 idiots' in India, who hung out like 'Lafangey Parindey' along with his 'Badmaash Company'. As time passed, he started to get bored and realized that what he was really missing is, some 'Ishq Vishq' in his life.
 
So, 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai', during one of his cousins weddings, he happened to bump into this 'Jannat' ki pari, who crash-landed in his Dil-ka-airport. 
His life changed forever after that - he would forget everything else, except her, every 15 minutes like 'Ghajini' and infact could only see 'Taare Zameen Par'. He was not sure what had happened and on returning to Bengaluru, told his 'Kaminey' friends about her, who in return remarked - 'Kahin Pyaar na ho Jaaye'.
 
He was not sure what to do. He decided to do a 'Chance pe Dance' to the tune of 'Jhoom Barabar Jhoom', but his landlord threatened to throw him out, calling his dance a 'Hungama'. Slowly and steadily he realized what had happened to him - it was 'Kambhakt Ishq' at first sight. He now made up his mind to change their status from 'Anjaana Anjaani' to 'Rab ne Banna di Jodi'
 
So, during his next visit, he met her 'Chup Chup Ke' and told her 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne'. He expected her to say 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun', but instead, to his delight she replied 'Dil toh Pagal Hain'. He was ecstatic and felt like a 'Prince' who could fly all the way from 'Chandni Chowk to China'!!
 
His then told his parents about her and his 'Paa', smiled and said 'Laage Raho Munnabhai'!! Next, he declared his love to his in-laws who happily asked him 'Toh Baat Pakki'?
He was so happy that he patted his father-in-law on his back and said 'Well Done Abba'.
 
Now this happy couple would like to take their relationship to the 'Band Baaza Baraat' stage and request your company at their 'Vivaah'.
 
(The girl has no idea what she is getting into, but that's part 2 of the movie!!)
Now, this movie has no villains and no item numbers ......and hence, is all set for release. Front row seats have been reserved, for all of you and your families at the following venue.

Date: Friday, December 10th, 2010
Venue: G A Kulkarni Hall, Khar, Mumbai

Starring:
PRACHI PRABHU
PRASAN SHANBHAG

Please don't encourage piracy by downloading this movie online or buying illegal DVD's. Instead, make sure you all are present on the dates above to make this movie the biggest HIT of the year!!!
CHEERS.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....