Wifey The best!



My first blog of 2014 comes in the month of May, which is a pretty disappointing thing for me. But I have no regrets as this has been quite a busy and whirlwind year for me.

Work has kept me busy most of the time, with my promotion and with my absolute passion and desire to exceed in this new role. Apart from that, both wifey and me, have had to do some running around in anticipation of our new home. Then there is this terrific form that Liverpool have shown in the English Premier League that I love to watch on weekends. But most of all I have just been doing what I love to do the most – spend time with my dearest wifey!

She knows the way to my heart is through my stomach and she has managed to serve me up with some wonderfully fulfilling dishes that have only made me whet my appetite further. Hence, this first blog of 2014 is dedicated to her culinary skills!

I still remember the time we decide to cook up a Mumbai based theme when Vineeth and Ramya cam visiting with Lavitesh for the very first time and wifey served them some amazing Tawa Pulao.






And there was a time when we felt like going continental, but healthy and vola! – a delicious chicken ceasar salad was ready on the table…











Ofcourse, most of the times we stick to Indian cuisine, but wifey ensures those times are special as well with some yummy chicken curry and an authentic biryani.



And then there was this yummy paddu with coffee on a fine Saturday evening!

 
And then there are plenty of occasions she just cooks up some delightful Chinese cuisine. I specifically remember this Gobi Chilly which was out of this world!!
  




In conclusion all I can say is - Thank you wifey....keep the dishes coming! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....