Calendar tradition

Date: 1st Feb 2025

Dear Kapish,

The year was 2013. Mumma and me had spent close to a month in Singapore and she had taking a liking to a special type of calendar which was on display in a shop in the mall

I got the wooden calendar and since then made it a point to update it every month while highlighting important dates like Birthdays, Anniversary and other celebrations

In my mind though, I always had this plan where you would also join me and we may it like a family tradition to update the calendar at the start of the month

When you were younger, I did make you sit and you started to take interest, but it was on the eve of your 6th birthday that you mentioned that you wanted to update the calendar all by yourself - and I must say you did a splendid job with very little attention from my side
It's the start of the month today and without any reminders you again updated the calendar for this month

Here's hoping that you continue this tradition for as long as you can 

Cheers 
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....