Potraits

Date: 15th Feb 2025

Dear Kapissh,

Today was just another regular day at home. You woke up with a little runny nose amd hemce we decided to keep you at home for the weekend 
Mumma had to go meet some friends of hers for lunch. You and me dropped her to the metro station and got some fish on our way home which we had for lunch

After lunch though, I was trying to finish some work when you came up to me and said that you have drawn me on your book and showed me a wonderful representation of what I would look like in my younger cartoon self!
You also drew Mumma and yourself, but I was really impressed by your depiction of me and have now officially changed my watsapp display pic as well 
Cheers,
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....