Second Tooth

Date: 23rd Feb 2025

Dear Kapish,

Today, as we just finished our lunch and as usual we cuddled up to eat a 5Star chocolate, you suddenly turned and said, "Dadoo, look my second tooth"... holding it in your hand

You had mentioned that it was shaking and today it just popped out with a little blood ozzing out of the mouth

You were not in pain and smiling away. vut Mumma rushed you to the washroom and cleaned up the blood and after that just as I was trying to clean the blood from the fallen tooth, it slipped out of my hand and feel away! ☹️

I guess Dadoo did a major Boo Boo today and I am sorry about that!

But the good part is that we already see 2 teeth coming in place of the fallen ones and we feel you are well on your way to start forming your new dental pattern

Cheers
Dadoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....