Creativity.....redefined!!

I was just checking my blog and realized that the maximum blogs I have managed to write in a month is 6. I thought I could beat my own record by publishing one more post before the end of the month. So, I have decided to publish one incident that happened in July, which I can't forget for all the wrong reasons.

I was speaking to a friend of mine 'C', who happens to be the Asst. Marketing Manager of I-flex solutions (soon to be renamed Oracle Financial Services - OFS). She had just watched a very very verbose review of the Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Love Story 2050' by Rajeev Masand and was obviously quite frustrated. She mentioned to me that the movie involves time travel and unknowingly had woken up Mr. Einstein inside me.
As the conversation progressed, I asked her about her job profile and she replied saying that she is responsible for coming up with different ideas to market their core banking product.

Thats when the dead cells in my brain woke up and came up with a brilliant plan which I told her:

Me: "Imagine this.....a manager of a very big bank, say Citibank, travels forward in time, say to the year 2050. there he finds that all banks use OFS core banking product. He is thrilled. He travels back to 2008 and hails - 'OFS core banking - the way of the future'!!!!!.............kaisa laga??"

There was a long silence on the phone line and after a while I heard the following:

C: "Bye Prasan......." CLICK

Inspite of this, my pathetic little creative mind continued to wander. I found myself in the shoes of Hrithik Roshan dancing to the tunes of -

"Mein aisa kyun hoon........Mein aisa kyun hoon" :)

Comments

Charu said…
Woken up the Einstein !!! ... I wonder what will he say for the brilliant idea
Sumita said…
You're too funny. I know where you got your cheesy sense of humor from.

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....