The 12 Apostles
Yes obviously, Nishat guessed it correctly.....
No doubt, a very very poor response to my 'Abstract Art' blog......but thats ok.
No doubt, a very very poor response to my 'Abstract Art' blog......but thats ok.
The answer is out......It is the 12 Apostles.....11 now (one fell in 2006). They are basically, natural rock formattions, caused by the slow and steady erosion of the land at the Southern most tip of Australia. It's about a 200km drive to the west of Melbourne along the famous 'Great Ocean Road'.
The land there is constantly bombarded by the strong currents of the Indian Ocean and Tasman Sea, accompanied by even stronger winds. These forces have carved the landscape that you see.

My sketch isn't bad eh???..............remember, I didn't have this photo in front of me when I drew this sketch.

For, those who want to explore more photos of the 12 Apostles further......here is the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/prasan.sh/GreatOceanRoad#
I could have written about our drive........but I am certain that you'll enjoy the pictures much more. :)
The land there is constantly bombarded by the strong currents of the Indian Ocean and Tasman Sea, accompanied by even stronger winds. These forces have carved the landscape that you see.
My sketch isn't bad eh???..............remember, I didn't have this photo in front of me when I drew this sketch.
For, those who want to explore more photos of the 12 Apostles further......here is the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/prasan.sh/GreatOceanRoad#
I could have written about our drive........but I am certain that you'll enjoy the pictures much more. :)
Comments