Job Profile

The other day Prachi was in office when her friend Jo, came upto her with a PCB in her hand:


Jo: "Isn't this what Prasan is into?"
Prachi: (thought for a while and then replied) "Well, not exactly, you see that little black chip in the middle. He helps people design that"

Well Amazing! Dearest Wifey has always been up-to-date on what my profile exactly is - and I can say this proudly cause I have been trying hard to convince my mom on what exactly I do and she never seems to understand.

Many a times I have tried telling others' in the family that "I am into semiconductor designing" or lately that I work as a "Applications Consultant who helps my employer deploy Physical Design tools in client locations and help customers with their PnR flow!"

In response, I get a lot of blank faces starring back at me and at other times I see people nodding their head indicating that 'I have no idea what you just said, but I don't want you to know abt it!'

So, what exactly do I do. Well, here is something I found on Facebook:

 
Honestly, it's not very far from the truth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Arranged Marraige

Ebbanad - II

A Fairytale....